Designer - Mid/Senior
Position title: Designer – Mid/Senior
Reports to: Creative Director
Wunderman is a global creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for ambitious brands. As part of an agency network with a footprint in over 90 markets around the world, we are uniquely positioned to rethink business, culture and brand experiences owning delivery from end to end.
To receive briefs and be able to interpret and creatively execute work according to client’s specified requirements to the best of your abilities, whilst staying true to the brand and meeting client’s expectations
You’ll be responsible for
• Work within a deadline
• Create great work as directed by the creative brief
• Send work for creative review and quality assurance
• Identify creative trends and opportunities
• Use a Mac (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to produce high-quality design
• Produce creative assets and follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail and adhering to time-scales
• Execute and set up each and every job in a precise and concise manner
• Check every aspect of every job, thus eliminating errors and ensuring work going out is of the highest quality
• Craft all work ensuring excellence in design
• Give the best possible innovative and creative solutions whilst still keeping true to the brand identity
Your experience and skills
• Graphic design degree
• Minimum of 6 years’ industry experience
• Enthusiasm, passion and creative flare
• Finely honed design skills and knowledge of the latest techniques
• Knowledge of all digital processes
• Courses in art direction, Google Web Designer, Sizmek, motion graphics and photography (advantageous)
Our way of life
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not have received feedback within two weeks, please note that your application was not successful, and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions.
For any enquiries, please email Xoli.Mashiane@wundermanthompson.com