Position title: Analyst Mid-Weight
Reports to: Head of Insights
Wunderman is a global creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for ambitious brands. As part of an agency network with a footprint in over 90 markets around the world, we are uniquely positioned to rethink business, culture and brand experiences owning delivery from end to end.
The ideal Conversation/Social Media Analyst will be responsible for developing online conversational data into insightful findings which contribute to the optimisation of marketing strategies as well as effect lasting change on businesses. The job will include these top four activities: monitor, measure, report and optimise. Key to this role is the ability to provide data-driven insights which result in specific action plans and quantifiable business improvement.
You’ll be responsible for
• Cultivating meaningful relationships with internal team
• Deconstructing conversations
• Pin pointing trends/patterns within consumer behaviour
• Discover/ identify human truths and insights
• Story-telling through reporting
• Understand and inform different departments within digital marketing landscape
• Give impactful public presentation of insight
• Data processing
• Data structuring
• Dashboard assembly
Your experience and skills
• Must have 3-5years experience as an Analyst
• Matric/Grade 12
• Higher Certificate/Diploma/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Media Studies) or relevant degree
Our way of life
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not have received feedback within two weeks, please note that your application was not successful, and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions.
For any enquiries, please email Xoli.Mashiane@wundermanthompson.com